Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nov 17th Weigh In

Well Stacey, Korene & I had a nice visit this morning... we clapped for everyone and missed the rest of you. Here's the losses that I know of:

Korene - 2.5 lbs
Sharla - 1 lb
Tonya - .5 lb
Dawn - 7 lbs since the beginning
Chantelle - .8 lb

We talked about WebMD's 10 painless ways to lose weight list. Click here to read all about them.

We also talked a little about the benefits of protein. Try to eat a little good protein at each meal. It will help you feel full. (This is why crazy diets like Atkins worked... people ate/eat way more protein than their bodies need. They feel more full so eat less food.) Click here to read a little article about that.

Hope you're all doing well! I'll be posting a few days of my food log this week - unless ya'll tell me not to. But I just KNOW that you're dying to hear...

Take care!

No comments: